Allied Workspace is an agent for CP Lockers in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
We pride ourselves on being the UK and Ireland’s premier locker supplier offering full product specification, site design, installation and maintenance services.
With a reputation for unrivaled customer service and meticulous attention to detail, Allied is the number one choice when it comes to creating unique changing room solutions.
CP in Figures
- Founded in 1925
- Approximately 700 employees
- 3 production sites located at Breidenbach, Gotha and Legnica
- Worldwide sales
- Production capacity: approx. 100 truck loads leave CP plants every week
- Material volume: CP manufacturing plants process approx. 1,500 tons of steel every month
- Orders: CP handles approx. 120,000 orders every year – from individual items through to major projects
- World market leader in lockers and related products
CP is the world’s largest locker manufacturer
An international company with over 700 employees worldwide, 3 manufacturing facilities and a worldwide dealer network, CP Lockers designs and manufactures steel furniture products to the highest international standards.
The company is dedicated to helping:
- people work more effectively
- organisations use space more efficiently
CP Lockers have been known for their high quality standard for many years. This excellent reputation is based on the company’s commitment to do everything in itspower to combine professional workmanship and quality.
Continual tests and test series are required in order to maintain and improve quality standards. In the company’s own laboratory and the attached testing chamber, for example, it tests not only product details, (common practice even in the automotive industry because of the costly procedure), but also the complete product. The latest scientific testing methods are applied in these processes.
An important criterion requiring constant monitoring is surface and corrosion protection, particularly for our lockers. READ MORE
At CP, you can select the suitable corrosion protection class for your field of application: As one of the first suppliers worldwide, CP presents its own company standard with corrosion protection classes. This is based on decades of experience and practical, scientific tests. Take advantage of the technological lead and the competence of a leading manufacturer of changing room and cloakroom solutions!
Established in 1925, CP has grown to become the world’s leading manufacturer of steel lockers.
With three state-of-the-art factories and a worldwide dealer network, CP Lockers are dispatched and installed across the globe.
Manufacturing is carried out under the expert supervision of quality controllers and production engineers, supported by rigorous product-testing located within the CP’s own Research and Development Facility. CP Lockers are renowned for their sturdy construction and long life, across a range of industry applications.
Many of our products have been tested by Thuringia TÜV (Technical Inspection Agency). We will be glad to send you copies of the relevant certificates if required.
WHY CHOOSE CP LOCKERS?
- Durable sheet steel construction with multi-functional modular system and overlapping doors
- Body and steel doors electrolytically zinc-plated as a standard
- Fronts made of steel, optionally HPL with wood decor or enameled glass for an even more attractive appearance
- Double-walled design for high stability
- Smooth interior walls – sanitary and easy to clean
- Compartment sizes can also be retrofitted later
- Door opening limiter 90° and doorstop silencers for outstanding closing characteristics as standard fittings
- Cylinder lock with 2 keys and many more options
- Novel slanted roof (optional)
- Wide variety of interior fitting solutions for any requirement
- Sub-frame alternatively with feet, base, spacious storage box or bench
- Optimum ventilation, alternatively through SVL (self-ventilation), FVL (forced ventilation), or FVLD concept (forced ventilation with dryer)
THE WORLD LEADER IN STEEL LOCKERS
No other material has as many positive properties as steel. CP utilises every one of those properties and uses steel whenever design, stability and long-term value are required.
- Steel enables top-class design solutions
- Steel is robust and durable
- Steel is versatile
- Steel opens up endless colour options
- Steel is easy to care for and hygienic
- Steel lends itself perfectly for combination with other materials
- Steel furniture provides practical fire protection
- Steel furniture is long-lasting and built to survive any number of office moves