Meeting Unique Emergency Services Needs
Many emergency services storage needs are unique because of their specialist uniforms and their need to have the fast and practical access to the whole range of accessories and equipment when responding to emergency calls, 24 hours a day.
As the UK’s major supplier of specialist lockers and storage solutions for the fire and emergency services, CP Lockers have been working with many police and fire services to design and implement the tailored locker solutions that meet their needs.
The EVOLO FIRE SERVICE LOCKER provides:
- Increased anti-burglary protection thanks to extremely warp resistant doors.
- Durable steel structure.
- Doors hinged right or left, on bolt hinges, with easy-to-clean hole pattern and embossed label holder for optional integration of numbering.
- Convenient doorstop silencers for pleasant closing behavior.
- Interior is easy to clean because compartment shelves can be swept out smoothly.
- Full-height compartments with hat shelf, below that a sturdy wardrobe rail made of oval profile, 3 twist-proof hooks with system holder, e.g. for coat hangers or movable partitions.
- Ergonomic safety turning bolt latch for padlock with door protection as practical basic fittings.
- Locker feet (color black) made of plastic = improved corrosion protection!
- Intermediate parts made of stainless steel with a sturdy coat rail, 2 or 4 helmet holders, 4 or 8 coat hangers, and shoe rack. Furthermore, 2 hook rails on the side with 3 additional sliding stainless steel hooks.